*Thank you to our friends at Torani for making this post possible. As always all opinions are entirely my own.
Two of my favorite things in life (Halloween & cupcakes) combined into one sweet treat! These Mummy Spookcakes are so fun and easy to make. Your little ghouls and goblins will howl in delight with every bite.
I used Torani strawberry syrup, but raspberry would be just as delicious. The syrup adds a pop of spooky color to the inside and making a delicious and visually cool surprise.
- 1 Box white cake mix (and whatever ingredients are needed according to box directions)
- 2 cans cream cheese or vanilla frosting
- Torani Strawberry or Raspberry Syrup
- Edible eyeball decorations
- Make cupcakes according to box directions and allow to cool.
- While cupcakes are still warm gently poke a few holes into the top of each one and pour 2 TBS of Torani syrup onto each. Allow cupcakes to fully cool.
- Add frosting to a zip lock bag and snip off the corner of one side, gently squeeze until frosting moves to the hole you snipped.
- Pipe frosting on to each cupcakes using a zig zag motion to make “bandages”.
- Add the eyes.
- Enjoy your Spookcakes.