I partnered with my friends at Torani on this post, as usual all opinions are entirely my own. Click here to sign up for the Torani e-mail newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase, plus more Torani recipes, news and product information delivered to your right to your inbox. #AToraniVacation
Nothing says summer like a tall glass of icy lemonade — add one of Torani’s flavored tropical fruit syrups and you’ve got a sippable summer vacation!
I’ve come up with a refreshing lemonade and added sparkling water for fizz and fun because summer vacation is all about fun! I used Guava syrup for a taste of the islands, but this recipe is so easy and interchangeable you can use Torani pineapple, coconut, passion fruit or even lychee syrups and “visit” a new flavor destination all summer long!
Sparkling Guava Lemonade
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup lemonade (fresh-squeezed or bottled is fine)
- 4 tsp. Torani Guava Syrup
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add the Torani syrup to the bottom of the glass.
- Pour the lemonade over the ice and syrup.
- Top with sparkling water and enjoy!
Tip: Sugar the rim of the glass for a special presentation and serve with a colorful straw.