Drinks don’t come any more refreshing or prettier than this Chamomile Lavender Lemonade. The addition of Torani’s Lavender Syrup gives the lemonade a delicate floral note that pairs perfectly with the sweetly soothing chamomile tea.
Consider serving this special drink at your next baby shower or for a Mother’s Day brunch.
I like to brew my own tea and make freshly squeezed lemonade. I think fresh is always best, especially for special occasions; but feel free to take a short cut and use pre-made lemonade, I would definitely stick with freshly brewed tea for the best taste and color.
To make the lemonade I combine 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice, 1 cup simple syrup and 2 cups cold water. Perfect every time. Brew the tea according to package directions and allow to cool. Once the lemonade is done and the tea is cool you’re ready to make this pretty purple hued drink everyone’s sure to love. #mytoraniobsession
Chamomile Lavender Lemonade
- 2 cups chamomile tea (brewed according to package directions)
- 2 cups lemonade (freshly-squeezed is best)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Torani lavender syrup
- 3-5 drops purple food coloring (optional)
- Purple sugar* and lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the rim of the glasses in water or lemon juice to moisten. Then dip in the purple sugar* for a pretty sugared rim. Place glasses in fridge to chill.
- Add tea, lemonade, lavender syrup and water to a large pitcher and mix. Add purple food coloring to enhance the purple color.
- Remove glasses from fridge and fill with ice. Pour the Chamomile Lavender Lemonade over the ice and garnish with fresh lemon slices.
- Serve and enjoy.
*To make purple lemon sugar mix 1/2 cup white granulated sugar with the zest of 1 lemon and 4 drops of purple food coloring. Mix with your hands to evenly distribute the food coloring. Spread sugar in an thin, even layer in a shallow dish or plate. Once dry the sugar will clump up, simply break it up with a fork when ready to use.