This tasty dip combines two of our favorite things – avocado and hummus! It’s thick, creamy rich with the avocado taste and perfect for dipping. It goes great with tortilla chips, pita chips, spread on toast or even a sandwich spread.
Jax has enjoyed both avocado and hummus for years so this is a no-brainer snack option for her.
Avocado Hummus (aka Guacahummus)
- 1 can organic garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs fresh cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 clove garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a covered, airtight container for up to 3 days.